part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
for the first time in forever [s]
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2024 17:02:20 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nornery"]
[attr="class","text"]Onyx sleeps that night-- really sleeps-- for the first time in years. For the first time in years he sleeps without keeping one eye open; for the first time in years he sleeps without booze-addled dreams; for the first time in years he sleeps without setting his mental alarm to be up before dawn and out of wherever he is.
[break][break]
He sleeps so fucking good he drools.
[break][break]
He wakes up confused, muddled, gummy-eyed, and sore, fucking gods is he sore. His leg hurts-- I got shot, he recalls-- but his arms also hurt? And his neck, kind of? And as more pieces fall into place he realizes that’s because he’s fallen asleep crammed into the crescent of ’ body, fetal-positioned between the man’s throat and thighs, and one of his arms is trapped under Andres’ bulk, and the other has gone to sleep from where it’s thrown over Andres’ broad shoulder.
[break][break]
His throat his dry and his eyes all but peel apart.
[break][break]
Unlike all the other times, waking with Andres, though, there’s no urgency. There’s no fire to leave. His engine has died, and instead of disentangling himself from his semi-uncomfortable position, he sinks into it, sighing through his nose and leaning his forehead against Andres’ clavicles.
[break][break]
“Sunshine,” he says, voice raspy-- from all the fucking crying, he remembers, though even this does not bring with it the same shame it used to-- “I have to go pee.”

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

catch me ricky

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nornery]--accent:#9B1C47;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nornery]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
it's like we go through the same shit every night
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 22:41:09 GMT
andres buenaventura Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Andres was notoriously a heavy sleeper. Chuchi was usually the one keeping his on track, but she's nowhere to be found. She'd been left in her ball for Onyx's safety more than anything else. And Onyx and him had...they had...[break][break]

Onyx's voice rouses him for slumber. He doesn't want to wake up. His dreams are still war, enticing him back to unconsciousness with visions of Onyx swirling nonstop. He wasn't ready to wake up. He wasn't ready to be heartbroken again. But Onyx moves against him and he dares open an eye with effort. [break][break]

He relaxed, realizing his arms had tensed. His elbow pressing a little tighter against the curve of Onyx's hip. N ormally it was the other way around. Normally it waas Andres, clinging to the fading warmth Onyx had left in his bed. Normally it's not like this. [break][break]

So in his morning stupor he just sort of stared back at him before realizing it was kind of hard to swallow. After a few tries he swallowed hard before realizing all the pent up snot and sticky eyelids and hot drool were for a reason. [break][break]

"Onyx?" his voice is a hoarse whisper. His hand slides up the man's spine, carefully thread fingers through dark blue hair. He's confused, but not upset. Just... in awe that this is probably real. He doesn't want to move, partly because he's also fucking sore form the night prior and partly because he just wanted to indulge. A few moments later it occurred to him that maybe Onyx had been awake for far longer than he realized. [break][break]

"Can you walk...?" Adrenaline was gone and...he'd more or less heard Onyx cauterize his own gunshot. "I don't mind...I just-" he added, voice cracking and forcing him to quiet down. He knows the man is hurt but...he mostly just didn't want to let him go.
[break][break]

+ | im still sturgglign to come up with cute nicknames :sadge: [break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#DBD31E;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ceej

NONNIE, NYX
HE/HIM
December 12
Ballonlea, Galar
andressexual
Enforcer
GRUNT
in the low lamplight i was free, heaven and hell were words to me
awards
658 posts
onyx straub DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2024 16:52:12 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nornery"]
[attr="class","text"]Andres pries his eyes open with matching effort. For a moment, they’re so laden with sleep, Onyx can tell he’s not really seeing anything. It’s cute.
[break][break]
They’re both really gross. But on Andres, gross is cute.
[break][break]
“Yeah,” he says, snickering slightly at the question in Andres’ words. He shouldn’t laugh. The man has every reason to doubt that this is really real. But it’s so cute he can’t stand it. “I sure hope I can walk, otherwise I’m gonna wet the bed.”
[break][break]
With maximum effort and an overdramatic groan, he rolls Andres over onto his back; Onyx rests on his chest, chin pillowed by his pecs. He cracks his neck one way, then the other, and smiles.
[break][break]
“Morning, sunshine.”

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

catch me ricky

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nornery]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2024 1:23:42 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

His smile is slow but it becomes a grin eventually as he watched Onyx move around him. "You've got this...but...I don't mind carrying you again." He said as Onyx settled on top of him. He doesn't dare move, happy to stare at his lover as he roused himself. [break][break]

Andres rests a hand on the back of his head. "Don't pee on me...I'm not into that..." he shakes with silent laughter, hand sliding down Onyx's back as he tried to sit up. "I wanna carry you, you know?" he continued, getting upright enough that he could lean forward and touch his forehead to Onyx's. "Morning Nonnie." He rests his eyes for a moment, burning this moment into the back of his head and saving it for the rest of his life. "It's good to see you."

+ | im still struggling to come up with cute nicknames :sadge: [break][break]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ceej

NONNIE, NYX
HE/HIM
December 12
Ballonlea, Galar
andressexual
Enforcer
GRUNT
awards
658 posts
onyx straub DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2024 18:48:39 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nornery"]
[attr="class","text"]Andres looks at Onyx like he’s a feral cat-- one wrong move, one too-quick breath, and Onyx’ll bolt for a secret hiding spot and be gone for a couple of days, minimum. It hurts, because Onyx has done this to him, has made him this way, like he’s walking on shards of glass, but he exhales out that hurt because now it’s time for the unmaking.
[break][break]
He presses a gentle kiss to Andres’ sternum and leans forward to bomp their foreheads together lightly-- oh, god, maybe he is a cat-- and is laughing softly with Andres until--
[break][break]
--he freezes. His eyes go distant, unfocused, his cheeks a little slack; all the oxygen leaches out of him. He swallows once, twice, blinking through his reboot.
[break][break]
“No one’s called me that since my sister died,” he manages to choke out in explanation, mid-restart.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

catch me ricky

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2024 3:06:49 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Andres is half distracted, idly running a hand down Onyx's hair moving it down his back before petting it all over again. His fingers detangle barely there knots, a rhythmic movement as he shook off the grogginess. Until Onyx turns to stone and Andres sees, freezes up as well. It's sobering, eyes wide and alert. But before he can even ask if he'd hurt him, his boyfriend speaks. [break][break]

He's not sure if he should hug him or let Onyx come to him first. But his instincts win out, or more so, if he could stop Onyx from leaving him, he would. So he drops his voice low and soft for him and carefully goes to pull him into a hug. "I- I'm sorry I just-" Am stupid? Clueless? [break][break]

"I can stop I..." He had no right to it, right? "I didn't- I didn't mean to bring her up." He avoided her memory whenever he could, indulging Onyx when he mentioned her. He knew it was hard, losing his twin, his sister. Andres couldn't imagine. Jett had been his friend. Or, perhaps she'd tolerated him far more than the rest of his class. But she'd been kind and allowed him space to exist next to her. She'd allowed him to see her when she was sick. [break][break]

She'd given him a task in her final days. Sometimes he wondered if she'd really asked him to look after Onyx because him and her were close, or because she knew he was desperate enough to make good on that.

close tab

played by

Ceej

NONNIE, NYX
HE/HIM
December 12
Ballonlea, Galar
andressexual
Enforcer
GRUNT
awards
658 posts
onyx straub DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2024 3:37:36 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nornery"]
[attr="class","text"]He knows, a bit, that most of this is wishful thinking. Of offering a kind of vulnerability that feels as though Andres is extending his hand towards his teeth and asking Onyx not to bite.
[break][break]
Fingers in his hair. Blue-black strands spreading, free of their braid, catching at snarls and working through them with flexion and gentle untwirling instead of ripping, tearing.
[break][break]
“No,” he says, voice like a memory, awe in the proper sense; the kind of fear that blooms bright and settles like a blanket. “No, you-- you can call me that.” Emphasis on the word you, because it’s special, unique. A tenacious sort of delicacy. He will force himself to accommodate his weakness, his fragility, and not the other way around. A shard of glass sharpened to a perfect, certain point.
[break][break]
“She was all I had, for a long time. But now… now, I have you?” His voice curls up in a question, like a wary cat.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

iom not THAT DRunk

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2024 2:18:50 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

He hoped to soothe the possible cracks in his voice. To keep the memory of Jett from pulling Onyx deep where Andres couldn't reach. But he seems focused on something else. Something more. [break][break]

Onyx looks to him to try to make him understand something. Andres holds onto him, listening to intently he forgets to breath. You. It made him feel important. You can call me that. Had he ever tried before? He didn't remember. Probably not. Not nearly close enough to have the right to. He felt a sort of pride well up in his chest at being recognized by the person he loved. He supposed this would never stop. Just wave after wave of sudden emotion as Onyx said or did something that rubbed away something that'd been left raw in Galar. [break][break]

His question made him seem so small. He wanted to be everything for Onyx. Anything and everything if it meant never hearing him sound so unsure. Andres leaned in, fingers grazing the maul scars on his lost eye. "You do." he assured him quickly, so fast it almost sounds like one word. "Since this. Before we even kissed, you had me." [break][break]

close tab

played by

Ceej

NONNIE, NYX
HE/HIM
December 12
Ballonlea, Galar
andressexual
Enforcer
GRUNT
awards
658 posts
onyx straub DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2024 3:01:05 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nornery"]
[attr="class","text"]Andres’ eyebrows rise and then come together. Onyx wants to soothe them with his fingers. Instead, he tilts his head into Andres’ palm, feels the gentle touch around his sightless eye.
[break][break]
It’s a weightless sort of weighty, this feeling. So much and everything and not enough, all at once. Gone are the days when the only thing Onyx wanted was to return to his no-man’s land and his heritage of none. Now, he has Andres-- something factually, verbally cemented, now, as Andres tenderly touches the crests and canyons in his marred skin.
[break][break]
“I didn’t deserve you, before,” he says, leaning forward to press a kiss to Andres’ forehead, nuzzle into his hair, before lifting up off of him to swing his legs over the side of the bed. “I still don’t, to be perfectly honest.”
[break][break]
He has questions. He’s use to a sort of aimlessness, floating from one job to the next; he’s never had this… point of return. A home base. Something-- someone-- to come home to.
[break][break]
Where do we go from here?
[break][break]
He squeezes Andres’ thigh under the blanket, transitioning into a standing stretch. “I’m gonna go pee. You want breakfast?”

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

iom not THAT DRunk

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2024 3:37:05 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Onyx's affection served to appease Andres as he's moved off. He allowed for Onyx's escape, curling up in the warmth he left behind and the smell of him lingering on the pillow. "I think you deserve to be happy." he said, easy smile gladly given. "And...if it's with me...even better." he added as he settled back into the bed and under the covers. [break][break]

He watches him move away but for once didn't feel a need to chase after him. Onyx wasn't leaving, not permanently. This isn't the end of a hook up or anything. It's something more. Something stronger, he hoped, now that it was acknowledged. Exclusive. The thought made him a little giddy. As much as he enjoyed their trysts in clubs and bathrooms and on his couch, he liked the sound of something more concrete. [break][break]

"Yeah, I was thinkin' pancakes?" he said, clsoing his eyes for a moment before stretching his arms upwards and beginning to pop his spine. "I jsut got some chocoalte chips the other day." he added. [break][break]

close tab

played by

Ceej

NONNIE, NYX
HE/HIM
December 12
Ballonlea, Galar
andressexual
Enforcer
GRUNT
awards
658 posts
onyx straub DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2024 16:53:28 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nornery"]
[attr="class","text"]Onyx stands in the doorway of the ensuite bathroom, one palm on the frame, looking over his shoulder. If he blinks fast enough, he can see the places in view still stained with his blood; least of all, Andres himself, from hemorrhage and split knuckles both.
[break][break]
He swallows down the knee-jerk response which hops to his throat. No, I don’t. They’ve argued about this, as recent as last night. Instead, he says, “I think… I think it would only ever be with you.”
[break][break]
He shuts the door and does his business and stares at himself in the mirror for a long time, wondering. What to do. What becomes of him. What became of him. Washes his hands, imagines the sink red with blood; even if he scrubbed hard enough to take off his skin, he wouldn’t be clean.
[break][break]
He exhales tersely and squeezes the hand towel.
[break][break]
“Chocolate chips, heard,” he says, stepping back through the door and towards the kitchen, fighting through the twinge of his limp, “coffee?”

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

iom not THAT DRunk

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP